My musings now that I have found myself on the other side of the rainbow.



26 July 2010

Time....

It's been forever since I've been here. Work has been beyond stressful.... and by the time I get home - I just want to cuddle with Blue Bird and forget the day. But today is the first day of vacation - much, much needed vacation. Hoping to have some time to heal my heart and mind.

After Bumble Bee went away - I found a lot of peace and friendship at a pregnancy/parenting website with other moms to angels. My day revolved around touching base with everyone and helping new moms and just not being "abnormal".... But lately I find myself typing a response to a new mom's broken heart..... and then instantly erasing it..... I feel like a broken record and that my words can't make a difference.

What can I say? Words can't fix what's wrong. God - if they could - I wouldn't be the mess I am. I have two little boys in this house - one asleep in a crib - and one in an urn on a shelf. How does that make any sense? How is that right?

Sorry..... feels like tornado weather here.....

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I know what you mean. I actually havent been back there in months because, well, I feel like I have nothing to say to them.

And I feel you on the work/tired situation. I havent had the heart or the time to blog lately and I wish I did, but I am wrecked by the time I get home!

love love love to you all

Anonymous said...

I try to go back and offer words of comfort, to let others know that they are not alone. Our journey continues to change and we all do the best we can.

Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to tell you who I was in the above post, its D, posting anonymously so I don't have to log into my own blog.