My musings now that I have found myself on the other side of the rainbow.



12 April 2010

Someone loves me!!!!!

How tickled I was when stalking.... ur... visiting Suzy's blog and read that she picked me for.....

When you receive the Happy 101 Award, you have to list 10 things that make your day and then list 10 blogs worthy of this award. Post a link to the blogs you nominate, and make sure you let them know that they have been nominated!


(1) Blue Bird's smile. His whole face lights up all the way through his eyes.


(2) Blog up-dates. I think those I stalk would be amazed at how often I check to see if they've posted.


(3) Waking up to Wizard. He has the most incredible heart. He is a wonderful husband and father.


(4) Fully charged I-Pod. Love keeping my music close by


(5) Talking/e-mailing with mom. Yes - she is a part of the "Evil Overlords" - but she knows my heart


(6) Seeing the momma bird on her nest. I know this one will not last - but I love seeing her there in the morning - keeping her eggs safe.


(7) Pictures from sitter. In the afternoon - Bird's sitter usually sends me a picture - so I can see what my little man is up to


(8) Touching base with internet friends. There are a wonderful group of ladies that have helped me through losing Bumble Bee - love keeping up with them


(9) Pictures on my desk. I really don't love my job - so - seeing my boys' pictures during the day - keeps my heart light.


(10) A good book or three. I am in the middle of three books right now - I love being able to sneak a few pages in every day.

Picking 10 bogs? I'll have to work on this and edit later.

No comments: