My musings now that I have found myself on the other side of the rainbow.



11 March 2010

If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, Why, oh, why can't I?

Rainbows and Blue Birds.... so happy my life has both in the form of my little man. I have a small tattoo on my left wrist with Bumble Bee's name, birthday, and a happy, fuzzy, fat bumble bee. So - I have been saving here and there - and I think I have enough $ to go ahead and get my next tattoo.... a blue bird. I e-mailed the artist that did Bumble Bee's tattoo to get the ideas started. Keep your fingers crossed - hope to have the work done before the end of the month!


1 comment:

Suzy said...

Hey I'm getting a blue sparrow tattoo soon :) Must nail down a design so that I can get it done really soon. Been waiting too long!

My last tattoo was a few days after starbaby was born. I was still partly delusional I think. I barely remember it!