My musings now that I have found myself on the other side of the rainbow.



20 March 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh MY!!!

You know I've just been waiting and waiting to use that line!!!!

Took a trip to the zoo today. It was gorgeous here at home - drove the hour and a half north - to find it frigid. I'm such a bad Mommy. Had to stop first thing at the gift shop and by Blue Bird new hat and gloves. We had tons of fun. He still loves watching the kids more than the animals... but he seemed to really get a kick out of the monkeys, the wolves (he tried to bark at them as they passed), and a stork. Yes - a white stork was sitting just on the other side of a fence - about 18 inches from Blue Birds comfy, warm spot in his wagon (which is new - and he LOVES it)... They sat there and stared at each other. Too cute.



Doesn't he look like a rock star - hiding from his fans? I figure he's disguised well enough - Wizard won't get bitchy about me sharing this picture with "the world".

P.S. Tattoo appointment made! 04/10/2010 at noon! Getting a sketch from the artist soon - will share!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

can you send the stork my way please? ;)

Tattoo appt eh? I am dying to get inked again soon...but cant finalise WHERE to put the newest addition!

DG Lost said...

I should have had Blue Bird grab him for you! :o)