My musings now that I have found myself on the other side of the rainbow.



01 March 2010

OUCH!!!!

Well - I finally did it - I busted down and "waxed" my eye-brows. I used this wonderful product - Nads. I remember in it's hay-day you would see the commercials where the maker and her daughters would sit around and talk about the recipe - and would eat the stuff. Well - I didn't use it in my coffee - but it did quite a number on my brows. Let's just say - I now look like I am always surprised with a very pretty shade of pink "eye shadow".

You can tell Nads was not around when they made OZ..... Dorothy seems to be the only one that got plucked.....
And I guess I can understand the Lion - because first off - he's cowardly (like me) and probably ran from tweezers - then there's the whole being a lion thing. But what about the rest? No brains - no plucking? No heart - no wax? Oh - and you know what - after the lovely shade of pink it made my eye brows... I'm sure it would have clashed with the green skin....

No comments: